Thursday, May 28, 2009

Nudity and Marinara Sauce

First, you simply must read this:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/1111954942.html


Thanks.

This is my emailed response:

"Nudity and Marinara Sauce"

If I sit so my feet dangle out
the window five floors up

you’ll know what I’m into.
Skydiving’s off till they

get the net up down there
where the plane’s shadow lies

as a ruptured blood vessel.
“And how do you feel about

those mozzarella sticks?”
she asked, as if I wasn’t curled

up waiting to be dipped into
her deep cup. I say this

not because I am anything
like cheese, except perhaps

once you’ve eaten the bread
around my toasty frame, but

because I will become, my ripe
madonna, for you, anything.






(Dear Lord, I hope he writes back.)

3 comments:

Codie 28 May, 2009 17:26  

oh my word.

Amanda 28 May, 2009 17:34  

speechless.

Boo 31 May, 2009 20:23  

saucy.

yes. pun intended.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP