Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Atopic Dermatitis otherwise known as "I want to claw my skin off."

My skin is the devil.




Also, Gummy Bears are the devil. Ms. Pat, our beloved secretary, gave me a bag of gummy bunnies because she doesn't eat gelatin (one of their ingredients). I thought this was odd, but knowing she doesn't eat certain foods for certain important reasons, I asked "why?"

She told me gelatin comes from pig or cow skin. And now I am sick every time I even look at a gummy bear. or bunny. or worm. whichever kind you prefer.

From wikipedia, master of fine research:
"Gelatin is a protein produced by partial hydrolysis of collagen extracted from the bones, connective tissues, organs, and some intestines of animals such as domesticated cattle, and horses."


Now I'm going to go scratch my itchy skin and throw up the gummy bunnies I just ate (after searching for them for days, because I made Jamilla hide them from me last week.)

2 comments:

toni 08 April, 2009 16:02  

you just ruined my life.

brian 12 April, 2009 00:05  

Well here's something fun you can do with all of your left-over gummy bears. Drop them into a hot tube of molten Potassium Chlorate! It'll burn hotter than Charlie Sheen's love for a good hooker. And that man loves a good hooker.

http://hackedgadgets.com/2008/02/24/gummi-bear-burn-in-potassium-chlorate/

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP