Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Squatting


Air mattresses are the devil. Maybe not all of them, but my $29.99 Stone Grey Felt-Covered air-mattress is the pits. I've been sleeping on it since January, so I suppose it has gotten me through the darkest of winters, but now I have to literally pump it up every night, and in the middle of the mattress is a big lump. I'm talking the lump is the size of a few small children.


Devastating, really. Last night I had to invert the way I slept so that I could actually fall asleep, against pillows that, while "extra-firm," are somewhat flattened after only 3 months. I feel like a sqautter in my own apartment.


3 comments:

toni 08 April, 2009 15:59  

http://charleston.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=mattress&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max

...it's time.

Amanda 08 April, 2009 16:51  

ahahahahahaaha! i told ryan a while back that you suggested finding a free or cheap mattress on craigslist. he ignored me.

this is his punishent.

Unknown 12 April, 2009 04:43  

What happened to your bed??

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP