Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ode to Toni.

Since Toni is our number one commenter right now, so she gets an entire post dedicated to her delicious self. Enjoy.

Ode to Toni

Toni is BFF. We met in Community College. We had a few English and History classes together... and "Computer Art" with the hottest turtleneck-wearing-teacher ever. It's actually pretty amazing that we are friends considering I generally hate anyone who tries to score higher than me on a test. Except Toni didn't really have to try. She just naturally excelled. Kinda like a horse.


See, I learned a lot sitting next to Toni in "Computer Art"

So, anyway... Toni has a little brother that is similar to my little brother. She is also popular. So popular that boys find ways to be in her dreams. She recently had a dream about Ryan's roomate Joel. She said he tried to date her but she said no.



Too bad, Toni. Because Joel is a winner.

One last thing about Toni. She has good taste. Good musical taste, good style & design taste. She's introduced me to some of my favorite music, or as Robbie might say "simply adequate" music. Death Cab, Snow Patrol, Damien Rice, etc. You know what I'm saying. She shares my love for Target and for buying clothes. I think my recent love of the cardigan has erupted from her own reverence of the beloved article of clothing.

I'd like to end this post now with a picture from one of the first times Toni and I really hung out, back in 2006. I convinced her to go with me to Lowes to buy a gigantic screw needed to hang a projector at church. It was a boring trip.




We're like twins.

3 comments:

Anonymous 21 April, 2009 12:36  

I think you should read this in its entirety at Toni's funeral. The picture of Tonihorse should be on a white drapery in the background. That, or it should be projected onto a scrim as you stand behind it and read this.

Robbie 21 April, 2009 14:19  

Tonihorse? Fantastic.

toni 21 April, 2009 20:43  

I don't know whether I should hate you or love you for this. hahahaha
But I do know I'm laughing silently in studio...and it hurts...but I want to laugh...REALLY REALLY LOUD.

amazing.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP