Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wedding Music for Classy Girls Who Like Good Music

Are you a classy girl who wants a string quartet to play at your wedding (even though you secretly listen to Peter Gabriel and The Flaming Lips when no one is around)?

LOOK NO FURTHER, CLASSY GIRL!

Let me introduce the Modern Wedding Collection by the Vitamin String Quartet!



Go here to sample the tracks. Please note that one of my new favorite Death Cab songs is featured.

I swear I wasn't looking for this.... I just, well, happened upon it...

Right.

2 comments:

Unknown 18 April, 2009 11:43  

uh huh. I'm sure you weren't online planning your wedding pre proposal...

Not that I would fault you, Robbie needs to get an effin' move on anyway! :)

Amanda 21 April, 2009 11:16  

I'm with you, Sarah. I'm with you.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP