Friday, April 17, 2009

Simple


Here is something I like: shoes. Maybe that's weird coming from a guy, but you should know that I buy almost all of my shoes exclusively (love that word in this context) from Ross, where I can get such great deals as these, a pair of Simple Toemorrows, retailed at 90 bucks, for a measely 15. How can an environmentally-minded college grad with no full-time job pass this up? Impossible, really. So purchase them I had to. In case you are unaware, all of Simple shoes are organic, biodegradable, and mostly vegan (I mean most of the shoes are vegan, not partially made "veganally." I take great comfort in knowing I am helping the earth, and every time I look at my shoes, I know I've done something good that day.


Also, apparently they look funny. My roomate calls them my Emo Mocassins, so I think it only fitting that this be fused into a word, so here goes: Emocassins. You can't beat having both full words into one giant word.


Click here to visit the Simple website, and watch your world grow brighter: http://www.simpleshoes.com/index.aspx

2 comments:

Amanda 17 April, 2009 13:39  

don't tag native americans in posts about shoes.

Laura (Camp) Morgan 28 April, 2009 20:22  

I used to have a lot of luck with Ross shoes, but not so much lately. But, now, since they're coming from Ross.. do you really get as many eco-friendly points since you didn't pay nearly as much as you normally would?

(oh, and by the way.. I love these word verifications. They're hard to figure out a lot, but these are easy and fun - gennin! It should be a real word.)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP